Here’s a list of all the books that were mentioned at the recent America and the World Forum with Ambassador Samantha Power, Prime Minister Julia Gillard and moderator Evan Osnos.
- 1984 by George Orwell
- How Democracies Die by Steven Levitsky and Daniel Ziblatt
- Can It Happen Here: Authoritarianism in America by Cass Sunstein
- The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance by Claire Shipman & Katty Kay
- The Uninhabitable Earth: Life After Warming by David Wallace-Wells
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- The Education of an Idealist by panelist Samantha Power, due out in the fall