The CT YOUTH Forum Leadership Network
The Leadership Network will give you the chance to:
- Shape the topics for YF Sessions, Conferences, the Student Exchange Event, and other activities.
- Attend Forum Panelist Roundtables, Dinners, and Theatre Events at the Bushnell.
- Participate in special college & workplace visits to gain insight and skills for life after school.
- Attend cultural events as a group, for special theatre events, movies, art shows, and much more!
- Volunteer as an Elf at the Annual Holiday Party, and other service-learning projects and programs.
- Represent the YOUTH Forum on The Connecticut Forum’s Advisory Board or Board of Directors.
- Gain LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE in Teamwork, Problem-Solving and Decision-Making.
- Build LEADERSHIP SKILLS for SUCCESS: Confidence, Courage, Communication, Collaboration.
JOIN The Leadership Network Today!
@ The Forum Office, 750 Main Street, Hartford
Contact Lanham Marks-Hamilton, firstname.lastname@example.org 860.509.0909 ext. 13